Clean air should not give you a headache! Find out how we can help.
Or Call: +1 346 774 5122
Call +1 346 774 5122
A BlueSky® dust collector (both mobile and fixed installation), with integrated HEPA filtration, safely handles all hazardous dust types. It eliminates any risk of exposure to toxic dust
Buying, leasing, or renting a dust collector made easy
Call +1 346 774 5122
We'll customize a solution over the phone, based on your specific air cleaning needs. From 5,000 to 60,000 CFM per unit (depending on dust type).
Rent, lease or purchase
All three options are available. Together we analyze your situation and help you decide what best suits your needs and what's most cost-effective.
Dropped off, ready to run
Your dust collector is delivered by standard roll-off truck and moved into place. Then, with compressed air, ducting and power connected you're up and running. It's that easy!
Mobile dust collector | Top 5 benefits of a modular closed-system design
- Dust handling. Hazardous dust and filters are always encapsulated—during use and disposal. You never handle any pollutants yourself.
- Scalability. Sometimes you need 5,000 CFM capacity, at other times 60,000 CFM. Our modular dust collector can be configured as desired.
- Portability. Our dust collector can be implemented as a fixed or mobile solution, compliant with all current pollution laws. A BlueSky dust collector is delivered by standard roll-off truck. No assembly, foundation or floor attachment required (a BlueSky dust collector does not "walk")
- Modular design means flexibility. Modify this dust collector at any time while keeping your operations going. Service of a BlueSky dust collector can be done in minutes through rapid exchange of key components.
- Ease of use. Our horizontal, low-profile, design enables ducting to be installed without the use of ladders or scaffolding.
We have a BlueSky® mobile dust collector installed as a fixed unit at each of our manufacturing plants and they have proven very reliable and cost-effective
— Milan Tuma, Manufacturing facility Czech Republic.
All components are modular and plug & play—filters, filter-cleaning jets, and turbofans—all are contained within the machine. Discover BlueSky's "inside the box" thinking and how we have re-invented the industrial dust collector.
No bags, no barrels, no spillsTM. Dust and filters are always encapsulated, during use and disposal. You never handle any pollutants yourself, preventing accidents and running afoul of the law.
A BlueSky® dust collector consists of modules inside a variable number of "sections" that are interconnected to form a customized solution, configured to your capacity and functionality requirements.
Collected dust and filters never pose a threat to personnel or work environment, because everything is contained inside the SmartBox™ module, which is never opened at the work site—it's removed as a sealed unit (think inkjet cartridge).
When a BlueSky® mobile dust collector is full, the entire unit can be picked up and exchanged for a fully serviced empty one. Done in minutes!
Everything is contained inside the box—filters, cleaning-jets, turbofans. Dust and filters are always encapsulated, during use and disposal. You never handle any pollutants yourself, preventing accidents and running afoul of the law.
BlueSky® Global LLC is currently the only company in the world that manufactures and distributes patented* Industrial Air Cleaning Systems that are both mobile and customizable.
Because of the worldwide trend of tightening environmental laws, this patented* solution has been hailed as the most practical and cost-effective on the market today.
*includes Europe and China
For all inquiries, use the contact form or call:
We regularly post new articles on Linkedin and you can find all our videos on Youtube.